NC State University’s Tourism Extension has teamed with colleagues from Rutgers University to offer a free webinar series on agritourism. The East Coast Agritourism Webinar Series will include five different sessions designed to provide an overview of important information related to agritourism.
- Introduction to Agritourism (March 2, 2010)
- Is Agritourism Right for You? (March 9, 2010)
- Marketing Basics (March 16, 2010)
- Creating the Customer Experience (March 30, 2010)
- Social Media 101 (April 6, 2010)
This free webinar series begins in March with a different topic offered each Tuesday from March 2-April 6 at two convenient times, noon-1pm and 7-8pm.
Also, feel free to contact Dr. Samantha Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Stacy Tomas (email@example.com) for additional information or if you have any questions.
*This webinar series is free, open to anyone, and does not require pre-registration or a microphone.*