This is the premier vegetable conference and trade show for western NC.
- Emerging insect pests for vegetables (brown marmorated stink bug and kudzu bug)
- Emerging diseases of tomato
- Marketing opportunities, featuring a panel of local experts including representatives from Ingles, Custom Pak and Bejo Seeds
- Weed management
- Grafting for disease management
- Irrigation management
- Physiological disorders of vegetables (identification and control)
- Vegetable for human health
- Labor update
- East Coast broccoli project update
- Colored and green bell peppers
- Twospotted spider mite management
- Tomato breeding update
Also, new this year we will be conducting a survey of vegetable growers in order to find out what it important to you! This will be an interactive survey with anonymous audience participation (sound intriguing, huh?).
View the complete schedule.
Visit www.nctomatoes.com for more information or to register.