Registration begins at 9:30 am.
This workshop will include sessions from NCSU specialists on:
- Strawberry Breeding
- Trials with High Tunnel Strawberries
- Biological Mite Management in Winter High Tunnels
- Demonstration on Low Tunnels
- 'Camarosa' Outdoor Plasticulture Trials with Winter Row covers
- Taste testing of Fresh High Tunnel ‘Albion’ Strawberries from Piedmont Research Station vs. Low Tunnel ‘Albion’ Strawberries from Upper Mountain Research Station
The workshop is sponsored by NCSU and the NC Tobacco Trust Fund.